For all information on the 2021 competitions please visit the 2021 Competitions Page.
You must be logged in as a member to register.
Please have the following information ready before you fill out your registration: Competitor Information, Division(s), and Repertoire. Each family member who is competing must submit separate membership and registration forms.
Note: The name on the registration must be the name of the competitor, not the name of the parent.
Festival Division - $45
Specialty Division - $45, or $25 if registering for another division.
Competitors may not register for both the Festival and Youth Artist Division, but may register for either the Festival Division, and the Specialty Divisions, or the Youth Artist Divisions and the Specialty Divisions. Competitors may register for multiple Specialty Divisions if desired.
Registration fees are non refundable, and are due May 8th, 2021.
Please note that there will be a $25 late fee assessed to all registrations that are submitted after May 8th, 2021. No registrations will be accepted after May 15th, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS POLICY. Thank you for your prompt registrations.
Recordings should be submitted via email to Farah Zolghadr, SDFG Competition Coordinator, (email@example.com), no later than May 8th, 2021 (11:59 PM PST).
Full repertoire requirements are located on this page. Please read carefully.
- Recordings for Festival and Piccolo divisions must be no longer than 8 minutes in length.
- Recordings must be in mp3/m4a/wav/aiff audio format.
- For identification purposes, name your files as your first initial and last name, (i.e. S.Smith.mp3)
- Please do not talk or identify yourself in any way on your submitted recording.
- If submitting 2 pieces, you may submit separate recordings. Please include composer name as part of the file name.
- Recordings must be complete and unedited.
Should you have any questions or require further information, feel free to contact Farah Zolghadr, SDFG Competition Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.