Winter Virtual Retreat
January 2nd & 3rd, 2021 | Online
with Linda Chesis & Guests
Masterclasses, competitions, recital and more!
This fabulous weekend with Linda Chesis has 2 participant options and a competition! Using Zoom, we will listen, watch, and learn from our magnificent guest artists.
Program and Access Details restricted to Performers and Auditors.
Schedule of Events
Schedule subject to change.
(Photo by Sara Bennett)
Jill Burlingame Tsekouras
Performer Spots Have Been Filled
Final Deadline for Applications and Tuition Payment is December 20th.
Each Performer will:
- Perform in 1 solo repertoire masterclass for Linda Chesis
- Perform in 1 orchestral excerpts masterclass for Amy Taylor
- Perform in 1 Mozart Concerto masterclass for Linda Chesis
- Attend all masterclasses and participate in daily warm-up sessions
- Participate in seminars and workshops with Antonia Styczen, Marley Eder, and Alina Steele, Flutacious and Haynes.
- Be eligible to enter "A Foray into Fauré" Competition sponsored by Flutacious and Haynes (additional $25 entry fee)
- Have access to recordings of all classes up to two weeks after the retreat
Register by January 1
Open to Performers and Auditors of the Winter Retreat - $25 entry fee. Deadline to enter December 20, 2020.
Competition Winners will be invited to perform with flute choir accompaniment at the Online Spring Festival on May 23, 2021.
Questions? Please email email@example.com