Sunday, May 6, 2018
575 S. Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas CA 92024
(Pacific Coast Hwy 101 and E Street)
This Spring Members' recital will feature the winners of various competitions held at the April 29th Spring Festival.
SDFG members who are not competition winners are invited to perform if space allows. See the Eligibility and Registration sections below.
If you are registering for the Spring Festival, and would like to perform, please make sure to select “Yes, I would like to perform in the Winner’s Recital” when filling out the online Festival Competition Registration Form. Be sure to only check this box if you are available and willing to perform in the recital. Those who have replied YES to this question, and have won a gold medal in a festival division, or placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in a youth artist or specialty division will be officially invited to perform on April 30th. If a person wins a division, or receives a gold medal, but they have selected NO to this question will not be invited to participate, but of course you may still request to perform.
- All solo performers must be SDFG members.
- If you are performing a duet, trio, or in a flute choir, we encourage membership for each flutist, but do require that at least one performer must be a current San Diego Flute Guild member.
- If you are not a member, and want to perform, you can become a member by clicking here.
- First priority will be given to winners of the 2018 Spring Festival Competitions. Winners of the competition will be notified and invited on April 30th, and are required to confirm participation by May 2nd, 2018.
- There is no age or performing ability requirement.
Free to perform and attend.
Registration & Deadlines:
- San Diego Flute Guild Members: You may register at any time to request to perform. You must be logged in to register. The deadline to register is Friday April 27th, 2018.
- Festival competitors: Registration for participation confirmation will open on April 29th, 2018. You must be logged on to register. You will receive an email from the event coordinator with an invitation to perform on April 30th. The deadline to confirm your participation by registering here is May 2nd, 2018.